Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
- 250g flour
- 200g + 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 60g melted butter
- 75g cocoa
- 10g baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
Use a frequency mixer when possible, though it'll get harder once's you've added the flour.
- In a bowl combine sugar, salt, cocoa, vanilla extract and melted butter.
- Add eggs 1 by 1.
- Sift in flour, baking powder. Mix until combined.
- Leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When ready, use your fingers to form small balls. Roll them in caster sugar first, then in powdered sugar.
- Bake on a parchment paper sheet at 180°C for 10 to 12 minutes.