Chicken Vegetable & Feta Omelette.
Hi everyone!! How's it going in your kitchen?? )) If you're just starting your day and have got some leftovers in your fridge, try this purrrrr-fect breakfasts:)) Keeps you full at least till lunch! Please feel free to replace feta with mozzarella or chicken with turkey. Any extra veges won't do any harm either:) Bon appétit and enjoy your day!!
- 3 eggs
- 30 g cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- salt / pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp orange capsicum (any other colour will do)
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 50 g feta cheese
- some olive oil for frying
- garnish: cherry tomatoes, sesame seeds (optional)
- Using a julenne peeler or a mandoline, slice the zucchini into noodles.
- Cut feta and the capsicum into cubes.
- Slice chicken.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and then fry the zucchini noodles and the capsicum for a couple of minutes, until the veges are tender.
- Add chicken slices.
- Poor over the egg mixture, arrange feta slices on top of it.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low/medium heat until done.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve with cherry tomatoes.