Orange & Kiwi Slice
Oh...My ...God!! This one is sooooo good!! I shouldn't have made it as I've just eaten half of it:))) ...which means 2 hours of biking for me tomorrow)))) It was definitely worth it though!! If you care for your waistline, just close this page for there'll be no return once it's on your plate)))
- juice & zest from 2 oranges
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 100 g sugar
- 10 g baking powder
- 150 g flour
- 50 g melted butter
- In a large bowl, slightly beat eggs. Add salt and sugar and whisk until fluffy, then add orange juice and zest. Mix to combine.
- Add baking powder, flour and melted butter (in this order!). Whisk to combine.
- Line with parchment paper a baking dish and pour in the mixture.
- Top with kiwi slices.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes (check using a toothpick).
- Let it slightly cool down and serve at room t°.