INGREDIENTS (makes 12 muffins):
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 170 g flour
- 120 g sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 10 g baking powder
- 100 ml neutral vegetable oil or 100 g melted butter (I used oil)
- a pinch of salt
- Peel and slice banans, then mash them with a fork.
- Combine bananas, flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Beat in eggs 1 by 1 mixing in between.
- Finally add oil and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop into muffin pans.
- Bake in preheated to 180°C oven for no longer than 20 minutes.
- Decorate with chocolate ganache and banana slices, if desired.
Chocolate ganache: microwave 50 g of dark chocolate with 3 to 4 tbsp of heavy cream, whisk to combine, then pour over cooled muffin tops.